Noromectin Pour-On applied at the recommended dose level of 500 mcg/kg is indicated for the effective control of gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworms, eyeworms, warbles, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange and sucking and biting lice of beef and non-lactating dairy cattle.
Noromectin Pour-On offers these proven benefits:
* Broad-spectrum efficacy against a wide range of internal and external parasites.
* A convenient pour-on formulation for ease of administration and less stress for the producer as well as the animal.
* Persistent activity against important parasites.
* Rapid penetration to target key parasites quickly.
* A high margin of safety for breeding/pregnant cows.
* Suitable for all ages of cattle, ensuring confidence and peace of mind.
* Uncompromising quality control from Norbrook Laboratories, a worldwide leader in animal health.
* Competitively priced.
The dose rate is 1 mL for each 22 lb of body weight. The formulation should be applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. This product has been formulated only for external application to cattle, do not use in other species. To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible; accuracy of the dosing device should be checked.
Cattle must not be treated within 42 days of slaughter for human consumption. Because a withdrawal time in milk has not been established, do not use in female dairy cattle of breeding age. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.