TAFCO stocks A range of testers and fault finders to assist you in locating faults in your electric fence system. From the basic Neon tester a simple tool for testing whether there is suffficient power on the fence to the popular SmartFix a Volt meter, current meter and fault finder in one.
- Multi-mode fault finding tool, Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM).
- Convenient pocket size: 130mm(H) x 70mm(W) x 25mm(D), Weight 100g.
- Modern water and impact resistant case.
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Lithium long life battery - up to 3 years.
- Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected.
- Press button to change between DVM and Current Meter modes.
- Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas.
- Latest micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation.
- Detachable earth lead.
- All parts fully replaceable.
- Low battery indication.
- When used as a DVM: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for every day fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas.
- When used a Current Meter: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.
Digital Volt Meter
- Helps trace fence line shorts and faults.
- The DVM3 reads the voltage for battery energizers even when the energizers are in Battery Save Mode.
- Earth stake for ease of ground connection.
- Fence stud - for quick, no fuss contact with fence.
- Powered by one 9V battery with a life of 6-12 months.
- Displays fence voltage from 100V to 10kV in 100 volt increments.
- Displays fence voltage from 10kV to 12kV in 1,000 volt increments.
- Activated when fence pulse is detected.
- Auto turn-on indication.
- Display to show low battery condition.
- Innovative micro-computer technology.
- Useful to check earth performance/voltage.
- Improved temperature stability.
- Water resistant.
- Protective pouch included.
- highly visible neon indicator lights show approximate voltage readings. Excellent: Greater than 4800V, Good: 3800-4800V, Fair: 2500-3800V, Poor: 1800-2500V, Very poor: 1000-1800V, No lights: less than 1000V
- Manufactured from tough and durable ABS plastic
- Galvanised spring steel wire earth stake
- Handy pocket clip.